Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What AI are you currently using?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
A friend in another forum recommended some AIs that I was using and the one that caught my attention the most when I tried it is Venice.Ai which I recommend, what are the AIs that are being used to be able to test them? apart from Chatgpt.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Gemini, however, not so often because this artificial intelligence is very strange because sometimes it can write a very good answer that I will even be shocked that the AI can do this, but sometimes it writes such a stupid one that I cannot understand how it was allowed to be used

I use Gemini, however, not so often because this artificial intelligence is very strange because sometimes it can write a very good answer that I will even be shocked that the AI can do this, but sometimes it writes such a stupid one that I cannot understand how it was allowed to be used
I've heard about Gemini, who is the company behind this AI? Now that you have said I must try it, I hope it does not answer me with nonsense and I can get something good out of it.

Since I work with text more than graphics and videos, I mostly use ChatGPT and Claude ai. I use these AI tools to generate different kind of text. When I have to do research, I like using Perplexity AI

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds