Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Works might be exhausting so I think it happened to many people, I hope it didn't happened to you but sometimes we choose hard jobs and we cannot deal with them as we thought we would, so we give up and try other jobs which will be easier for us. So did you have such moments? and if so how did you move on?

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is important in life and without hard work it is not possible to have a decent life. If want to give up job and tired also it won't help, because working must go on in order to earn money for your old age.

There have been a lot of times when I go tired with what I was doing, but I usually just get over it and continue, nothing is ever easy so I do I like to get discouraged. Now I am trying to learn some skill to add to what I already know so I could increase my income as well.

I always get tired of making post on forum because of the low amount of pay that I get and this often keep coming but I try as much as possible to overcome it

Working is really exhausting most especially when you are working non-stop for around eight hours and at the end of the month , your monthly salary is not worth the work , you keep working hard to earn more and that normally makes you tired but you have to think about your future.

Working is really exhausting most especially when you are working non-stop for around eight hours and at the end of the month , your monthly salary is not worth the work , you keep working hard to earn more and that normally makes you tired but you have to think about your future.
Sorry about that. The same thing happened to me when I was learning my electrical skill , omo the stress was not small and I almost think of giving up but now I'm done , so I don't really have any problem .

The job that I am currently doing is not anything that has to do with my passion and it is very frustrating with little pay. There have been times where I have wanted to leave but I cannot because that is what is paying my bills.

Yes, at some point I was very sick and tired of my offline and online occupations. The work rate in my place of work is on the high scale but the payment is not increasing. I was literally tired that I considered quitting the job because I don't enjoy the occupation again.

So many things can be able to happen within a short time in the business space and there are sure sometimes that I have wanted to just quit everything. But then I have already come a long way and as such cannot go back.

I have been working on a business model since last year and have since been able to realise only $14 right now. It's frustrating, but I won't give up at all till further notice.

You will experience that you are tired for work, might not only once, but you can't just give it up. You have to think many times because there are different reasons why you are working. Better think of the advantages that your job is giving to you to lighten up your mood about and for you to keep going.

Actually I always feels and believes no business is really free from challenges, trials and failure but you always needs to be courageous because if you are not, you will get tired of it all.

Theres always a time in every entrepreneur life where you will feel down and exhausted and sometimes feels like giving up when things are not going as you wanted .

Because without being hardworking you can never earn the kind of money you wish to earn in your job, so there is no reason one can quit a job because been tired at that work.

When I was robbed, I thought of giving up and at that junction, something came up that I should keep pressing further but I was so devastated and wanted to end it all.

There was a time that business wasn't going on as planned. At this time, I was having the thought of giving up on the business but I was encouraged buy a friend to keep struggling.

Personally I consider business challenges as inevitable no matter how you are running the business. thete was a time to which it was stressful that I could not be able to meet up to my financial targets and I feel like given up.

Right now the job or work I have been working tirelessly is an offline work which I usually spent nothing less than 10 hours doing everyday and at this moment am tired of the work because it is an energy drainer.

This happens most times, that you'll even think of giving up on the work and business you're doing..but there's one thing I know of, the pains in givings up is more than the pain of watching another person taking over and succeed

There are times in your business that you will feel tired and the problem may arise as a result of your boss not paying you well or you are not be treated properly. Of course, such situations may arise in any business venture. As an employee you must have your self-esteem and try never to be mistreated by any boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds