Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Website you'd love to start?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
What Sort of website would you love to start but you don't have the resources, capital or time to do so?

I'd love to start a blog ad network to compete with Adsense- but I'd need a few thousand dollars to do that.....

Advertisement Placeholder
one that makes mega loads of money lol

on a serious note i am hopeful i have found that elusive orginal idea but i have to develop it which will take time - and i am not publicising it until it is solid underneath me

one that makes mega loads of money lol
Me too :p

on a serious note i am hopeful i have found that elusive orginal idea but i have to develop it which will take time - and i am not publicising it until it is solid underneath me

Yeah there's a lot of copycat's on the web. I would keep it under wraps too until you're ready to launch. :)

A blog either with wordpress or blogspot, for forum i don't think i am fit.

I like your blogs Jason, you are very good at them. Just because one forum experience doesn't take off though, it doesn't mean you are not suited to them!

I like your blogs Jason, you are very good at them. Just because one forum experience doesn't take off though, it doesn't mean you are not suited to them!

No mate, not due to one forum. I don't know how to work on with it. A blog is better compared to a forum :) for me.

Jason Well, I used to think the same. Imho all you need is a nice group of staffs to help you out!

Staff are key to a successful forum- if they're active you generally do quite well :) The only difficulty with blogs is posting regularly- which can be quite time consuming. Also, blogs are like forums in the sense that they don't take off straight away- from what I have read of the stats- it generally takes a year or so to build readership.

Well there is an iDevice game I quite enjoy and I have yet to see a full forum dedicated to it, maybe no one has thought to do it or maybe the discussion would be too limited? Who knows, but I think it could be an interesting idea. :p

My article writing skills are shit sir. I need to learn the art of not repeating words over and over due to my lazy ass not wanting to right click the word and choose a different one in MS Word. I shall learn one day. <3

You under estimate yourself. Try once and you will know. There are blogs with owners who don't even know how to write it properly. Compared to them you're a king. Fuck it, you're a lot better than me. So if I can make this work, you will rule it.

I say you better try it atleast once!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds