Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Web development or UX/UI design?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Web development and UX/UI design are among high paying jobs and also there is a high demand for these two skills.
Which one do you think is the best?
Did you work with these skills' experts?
What is your experience about these two skills?

Advertisement Placeholder
These two skills are money spinners but I think I'll tilt towards UI/UX design because you can apply the knowledge in product development. You're not confined to one field.

One can actually earn a lot from both. It depends on what the individual has interest because interest or passion can also help in boosting one's earning. I prefer web development though.

Both are professional skills but I believe ui and ux seems to be the most popular and the most advanced graphic designing strategy. It is much more better to learn UI and ux base on my own research.

I am not a web developer, I am basically web designer. I use content management systems to build websites. YOu can use content management systems to build any kind of websites without any programming skills. It is lucrative career

I am not a web developer, I am basically web designer. I use content management systems to build websites. YOu can use content management systems to build any kind of websites without any programming skills. It is lucrative career
Exactly. You don't need to be a web developer before you make money because there are easier content management systems design for people to build website on their own but may attract charges. Nevertheless it is worth it.

Exactly. You don't need to be a web developer before you make money because there are easier content management systems design for people to build website on their own but may attract charges. Nevertheless it is worth it.
You do not have to pay money to use wordpress, smf, magento, joomla, drupal, phpbb, mybb, etc. These content management systems will allow you to create different kinds of websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds