Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Watch movies in theaters or wait until is comes out on physical media?

How do you prefer to watch your movies?

• At the theater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At home (digital, physical)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you prefer to watch movies in a theater or wait until it comes out on physical media/digital? I am a mix of both. I like seeing some movies in theaters and sometimes I can wait until later to see them.

Anyway, what is your preference?

Advertisement Placeholder
I also like to watch movies in both ways. In the cinema, I tend to watch blockbusters or very spectacular ones. Or even the continuation of one of my favorite film series, I much prefer to watch it first in the cinema.

I would prefer to watch movies with a lot of grandiose in theater as I do not want to miss the details and the feel of watching it on big screen.

I also like to watch movies in both ways. In the cinema, I tend to watch blockbusters or very spectacular ones. Or even the continuation of one of my favorite film series, I much prefer to watch it first in the cinema.
I would prefer to watch movies with a lot of grandiose in theater as I do not want to miss the details and the feel of watching it on big screen.
Yeah usually it's best to watch the big blockbusters and summer hits in a movie theater. Most big movies, like Interstellar for example, deserves to be watched in a movie theater. Some movies have such a big scale to them, that it feels weird to watch a massive summer blockbuster on a small PC screen or your HD tv.

I make out time to visit the theaters whenever I need to. There are some movies I can't wait too long for it to come out digitally and in other physical media. I will rush and watch it immediately it's out. I did it last year with Top Gun : Maverick.

I feel you my friend. The way it feels watching on a bigger screen is definitely better and so good. It's why I don't use a small screen TV at home even though it's nothing like the size of what's used in the cinema. My TV at home is 55 inches smart Samsung, it's big enough for a wonderful watching experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds