Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Vast Files ~ Secure & Reliable File Hosting

Credits

About Vast Files

Vast Files is the new guy to the file hosting industry, yet we thrive to survive. We first started development on March 13th 2013, and it did take not long for us to launch to the public. Ever since then we are striving to become the best online file hosting there can be.

With new features and development always in place, Vast Files is your #1 most trusted reliable file host. With our robust servers to host your files 24/7, we pride in our success in making your files easy to access.

Additional Features:
- Multi File Upload
With percentage progress, speed and time left. Pure HTML5 with support for Drag & Drop​
- Drag & Drop Upload
User can drag & drop their files straight onto the uploader. Requires a supported browser such as Chrome.​
- File Statistics
Detailed statistics for each file. View downloads, referrals, countries, browsers & operating systems.​
- High Performance
Our server speeds have been tested and proven reliable and fast. Switch over and come notice the difference!​
- Secure
Our site runs on an amazing fast secure script, and is hosted on a https connection.​
- Regular Updates
Vast Files are always doing their best to update on a weekly basis. We also take user feedback into consideration, and we will always try to evolve into a more user friendly experience.​

Affiliation/Referral System
All of our clients also have the option to gain some extra money when referring their family and friends. Vast Files gives out a 30% commission for every user you bring our way, and recurring! If you refer someone, you get commission on them for life!
We also have a low, and fair minimum payout rate. You are able to cash out at only $3!
We currently have two cash out options.
1) Paypal. You will get 100% of your earnings to your Paypal account minus any Paypal fees that might occur.
2) Option two is to have 200% of your earnings (doubled) go towards any premium package of your choosing. Example, say you earned $20 so far, you can choose to have 200% of it go towards any package which would equal up to $40!

Now for an unofficial WebGuruBB Disclaimer:
Vast Files is a new site, and we had bought a small cPanel VPS to get started on the design and development. We plan on buying a nice server from OVH as soon as possible.
:D I also want to keep in mind that the design of the site is not finished. We still have lots to do :p However, I am looking for critics and ideas.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Link for anyone interested: http://www.vastfiles.com/ :)

I like how you offer remote URL upload as an extra. I also think it is fantastic you went with a VPS first to gauge interest before splashing out on a dedi. :)

Two things:

FAQ Page near the bottom Shouldn't "protection" be "infringement": "Q: There are some files on our servers which may have been subject to copyright protection, how can I notify you of them?"

I think the maximum upload size is too small for premium members. I know that there, realistically, aren't any legal files which are above 250mb or 2gb however I think it's the perception compared with DropBox and Mega.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link for anyone interested: https://www.vastfiles.com/ :)

I like how you offer remote URL upload as an extra. I also think it is fantastic you went with a VPS first to gauge interest before splashing out on a dedi. :)

Two things:

FAQ Page near the bottom Shouldn't "protection" be "infringement": "Q: There are some files on our servers which may have been subject to copyright protection, how can I notify you of them?"

I think the maximum upload size is too small for premium members. I know that there, realistically, aren't any legal files which are above 250mb or 2gb however I think it's the perception compared with DropBox and Mega.

Premium is actually suppose to be 5gb. Guess I better go update that :p We also only got 1 plan as of this moment to.

You also have to keep in mind that we offer unlimited storage. Where as media fire and other places puts a cap on it. The upload size is just the max size of the file must be in order to upload it.

We are not 100% sure on how we are going to keep the premium users and settings. For all we know we might decide in the near future to have a completely different premium setting in place.

Vast Files updates:
Media plugins have now been installed and work as promised.

Users who now upload and share their videos and music will no longer have to download them in order to view/listen to them. You can stream the content directly on our site!

Examples:
[url]http://www.vastfiles.com/ru[/URL] - Lindsey Stirling- Crystallize ~ Video
[url]http://www.vastfiles.com/rv[/URL] - Elements- Dubstep Violin- Lindsey Stirling ~ Song Music

Of course you still have the option to download the content!
Supports the following video types via jPlayer: *
MP4 (.mp4, .m4v, .f4v, .mov)
WebM (.webm)
FLV (.flv)
OGG (.ogv)​
Supported audio types via jPlayer: *
MP3 (.mp3)
AAC (.aac, .m4a, .f4a)
Vorbis (.ogg, .oga)​
In addition:
WMV video will trigger Windows Media Player.
DIVX video will trigger DIVX Web Player.​

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds