Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vape shops in 2023

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Vaping is a popular thing among people these days. Whether it be nicotine or thc, or some form of canabis, vaping is here to stay. Anyway, do you think that running a vape shop in 2023 is a good idea? Or would it not be wise to put time into a vape shop?

I think as long as you sell good and safe vapes, you should be good. They faced a lot of problems in the past because of fake vape juices and all that, so as long as you get legit vape juice that isn't some nasty chemical made in some guys garage, it should be fine. Do you think vape shops can be profitable today?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes bro i guess running a vape shop in 2023 can be profitable if you prioritize safety and sell reputable products. Stay updated on regulations and market demands to adapt your business strategy effectively. Offering a diverse range of products can attract a broader customer base and ensure customer satisfaction. Focus on providing high-quality and genuine vape products to ensure success.

Seeing how popular vaping is at the moment, anyone looking to get into the vaping business and start their own store selling vapes, I feel it would be a very profitable decision.

The only issue I have with those who do sell vapes at least at the moment is a lot of them tend to sell them to children which is not only illegal but also not a good look for their business. Selling vapes at a store should be done legally regardless of how much money you could make selling them to minors illegally.

The only thing I guess I'd be concerned about, is the risk that vape juice can be. There are so many knock-off ones on the market, that it can cause some worry about selling it. I would have to go to verified places, or legit places that make vapes and not some site that sells Chinese knock-offs. A lot of people were poisoned by knock-off vape juice in the past. So I think some kind of quality assurance would be in order.

I know a lot of people are moving away from smoking the normal cigarettes that way they're known for so many years into vaping which is why it is a business that is booming very well today and those who took the advantage or opportunity of starting it earlier are now making a big amount of money from the business.

Seeing how popular vaping is at the moment, anyone looking to get into the vaping business and start their own store selling vapes, I feel it would be a very profitable decision.

The only issue I have with those who do sell vapes at least at the moment is a lot of them tend to sell them to children which is not only illegal but also not a good look for their business. Selling vapes at a store should be done legally regardless of how much money you could make selling them to minors illegally.

Yeah, that's a big challenge I have with those who are into the vaping business when it comes to selling to kids and underage. If there's any way to stop that from happening, they can go ahead and do their business how ever they want.

Vape shops are quite comm,on in my country. My country has banned Hooka. However, they have not banned vape and this is quite strange because the government thinks that Hooka is bad for health. Well, many studies have also suggested that vaping is also bad for health as well. Regardless of this, this market is growing a lot.

Vape shops are quite comm,on in my country. My country has banned Hooka. However, they have not banned vape and this is quite strange because the government thinks that Hooka is bad for health. Well, many studies have also suggested that vaping is also bad for health as well. Regardless of this, this market is growing a lot.

The only logical conclusion I can think of in this kind of situation is that the government of your country is in one way or another invested in vaping business because that's the only way they will not be interested in banning it because they have their money in it.

Anything drugs or enhancers business have sold well always. It's not only this year 2023 vaping business is looking promising. It's been promising since it was invented. I've seen a few new vape shops opened up in my state and they have lots of users checking them out.

Before reading this post, I didn't know what vaping was, so I just searched on Google.

It says it's not safe for the lungs and overall health.

So I won't recommend anyone start vaping business just because it is becoming popular and highly profitable. I believe making money by selling unhealthy things is unethical.

The only logical conclusion I can think of in this kind of situation is that the government of your country is in one way or another invested in vaping business because that's the only way they will not be interested in banning it because they have their money in it.

I think that they may have allowed this business because they might be collecting huge amounts of taxes. They have banned Hooka, but they have not banned cigarettes and vapes! They claimed that Hooka is bad for health and this is why we are banning it. This is quite surprising because even cigarettes and vapes are, indeed, bad for your health as well.

I think that they may have allowed this business because they might be collecting huge amounts of taxes. They have banned Hooka, but they have not banned cigarettes and vapes! They claimed that Hooka is bad for health and this is why we are banning it. This is quite surprising because even cigarettes and vapes are, indeed, bad for your health as well.

It is actually the reason why I had to believe that they are involved in the business in one way or another because they are making a big amount of money from those that are operating the business when it is supposed to be banned as similar businesses related to that have already been banned in the country.

I know a lot of people are moving away from smoking the normal cigarettes that way they're known for so many years into vaping which is why it is a business that is booming very well today and those who took the advantage or opportunity of starting it earlier are now making a big amount of money from the business.
Yeah a lot of people are moving to vaping nicotine and are trying to quit that way, but that also brings up another issue in that sometimes these vapes can be addicting in their own right, and now these cigarette smokers are now exclusively smoking vapes. Which is probably better for them, but doesn't stop the addiction.

Don't you smoke cannabis/marijuana in a hooka? If you're actually smoking the drug, it may be illegal in that regard, but some vape (nicotine) and I think even some Canabis juices are allowed as long as the THC is removed. So maybe they allow vaping as long as it's nicotine and doesn't have THC in it. That would be my guess as to why they don't ban some vapes but ban hookas.

We have had 10 or so open in my area since 2015. All of which are still open and still turning a profit. I think the vape shops that offer more than just vaping needs do best. Offering things like piped tobacco and smoking accessories will help draw in more consumers.

Vaping is not very common in my part of the world, the sight of vaping is rare. Therefore, I do not think it would be a good business here. However, even if it was a good business I would never engage in this kind of business as I do not like to sell items that are not good for people.

Vaping is not very common in my part of the world, the sight of vaping is rare. Therefore, I do not think it would be a good business here. However, even if it was a good business I would never engage in this kind of business as I do not like to sell items that are not good for people.
It takes one or two persons to go all out in promoting the vaping business and it shoot out like a rocket. Some businesses only need an extra push for others to take it seriously.

I can understand your stance on wanting to be involved in anything damaging to health. It shows you have your conscience intact.

I believe you need to make money, however, I also believe in order to make money you should follow some moral standards. Therefore, I would never sell things like alcohol, recreational drugs, cigarettes, and e-cigarettes. There are already a lot of business opportunities that are not detrimental to human health.

I believe you need to make money, however, I also believe in order to make money you should follow some moral standards. Therefore, I would never sell things like alcohol, recreational drugs, cigarettes, and e-cigarettes. There are already a lot of business opportunities that are not detrimental to human health.

Personally I wouldn't mind selling alcoholic beverages because it is something that I take very well. I knkw a lot of people are not for drinking alcoholic beverages which is totally understandable because they don't want to be addicted. If alcoholic takes over you, it's usually very difficult to beat it.

It is actually the reason why I had to believe that they are involved in the business in one way or another because they are making a big amount of money from those that are operating the business when it is supposed to be banned as similar businesses related to that have already been banned in the country.

Well, as long as the government is profiting from the business, they will allow it. The same goes for vape shops. Vapes are, indeed, bad for health. So, if you ban Hookas, then you should also ban vapes as well. So, this makes it easy to understand that since government is benefiting form it, they will allow it. When the government bans something, the black market of those products gets formed in the country. Having said that, many people have begun investing a huge amount of money in this business. i must say that it is risky because once the government bans vaping, you may face losses.

Well, as long as the government is profiting from the business, they will allow it. The same goes for vape shops. Vapes are, indeed, bad for health. So, if you ban Hookas, then you should also ban vapes as well. So, this makes it easy to understand that since government is benefiting form it, they will allow it. When the government bans something, the black market of those products gets formed in the country. Having said that, many people have begun investing a huge amount of money in this business. i must say that it is risky because once the government bans vaping, you may face losses.

Some times, there are people who are in the government that still takes part in the business that's been banned and do it illegally. If they are caught, they have the right buttons to press and they will be allowed to carry on with their business.

The government of my country banned rice importation but they take all the rice confiscated and sell it off in the customs office. They make their own money off it.

Before reading this post, I didn't know what vaping was, so I just searched on Google.

It says it's not safe for the lungs and overall health.

So I won't recommend anyone start vaping business just because it is becoming popular and highly profitable. I believe making money by selling unhealthy things is unethical.
Sorry to say, but we got cigarettes, legalized marijuana in many states and also allow the consumption of alcohol. Vaping is just one vice added to the ones already available and some are legally available.
The US government is profiting big time, especially when it comes to the cannabis side of it. Each state that has legalized it, has reported a ton of money in taxes and all that. To start a dispensary in the US, it requires tons of fees. It's not an easy thing to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds