Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Using Paypal and issues

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
Paypal is widely known service for buying stuff online and all you need to do is to connect your account with either your bank account or with your VISA card. Once it's done, you can withdraw money and also move from bank to paypal if you want to pay something. Paypal is very useful because if you are doing some side hustle online, it is much easier for somebody to pay you via Paypal than to give them your private bank account..

Anyone has experience with it? Did you have some issues while using it?

I have issues atm with banks to even allow me to open bank account because all of them ask me why do I need account, if somebody is sending money to paypal, who is it? I was in shock they ask so much personal data..

Also, once I had to wait 21 days to receive $14 I was being paid for something. That's nutz.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have found that PayPal with new accounts are very strict. I set up a business account a few months ago to start having my money paid into that account to separate personal and business and had to wait 21 days for a payment to clear.

Luckily after talking to them and spending about a week explaining everything, they released the funds but it was such was pain.

I now just use my personal account for everything to avoid those issues again.

I have found that PayPal with new accounts are very strict. I set up a business account a few months ago to start having my money paid into that account to separate personal and business and had to wait 21 days for a payment to clear.

Luckily after talking to them and spending about a week explaining everything, they released the funds but it was such was pain.

I now just use my personal account for everything to avoid those issues again.
Yeah, my first payment was 15 days of waiting and next one was instant. I guess they can trust me now.

I've been using Paypal since 2015 and never really had a problem with them after I had to give them a copy of my SSN card, copy of my government ID, and proof of address in order to use their account. That was really annoying, but I never had a problem with them after that.

I started a business account with them recently, but I haven't really used it. I was just going to use it for testing purposes for a website I was making for a client.

Yeah, my first payment was 15 days of waiting and next one was instant. I guess they can trust me now.
Being that your next one was instant, it would seem that is the case and they seem to treat you as trusted.

The only time I would assume it may be put on hold again is if you receive a lump sum but that may not be the case and you will not know unless you earn a big amount and it happens.

But I got some issues to pull it to bank now. I must wait to open debit account and get VISA card in order to withdraw the money. Won't be easy.

For me l have used the personal PayPal account for a couple of years now.
l have never experienced any issues though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds