Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using Multiple Monetization Methods

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
In the past, I was using multiple monetization methods for my sites. I was not only using network ads like Google Adsense and Affiliate Ads like Amazon but also other ad networks like Infolinks, Media.net, A-Ads, etc. After a lot of experimentation, I decided to use only adsense and focus on building adsense revenue. I use other ads only when the site is not yet approved by adsense.

Advertisement Placeholder
Primarily consider leveraging advertising. This can include display ads, sponsored content, or even affiliate marketing. Partnering with relevant brands or advertisers can help generate revenue based on clicks, impressions, or successful referrals. Just make sure the ads align with your audience and don't compromise the user experience.

I tend to only use two. Right now it is Adsense and Amazon Associates. If I decide to switch for ads, I will still keep using Amazon links as those don't really interfere with anything.

When it comes to monetizing your online presence, using multiple methods can help diversify your revenue streams and increase your overall earnings. Not all methods may be suitable for your specific platform or audience. It's important to consider your audience's preferences, the nature of your content, and your long-term goals when choosing the monetization methods that align with your brand and values.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds