Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using Guilded To Make Money

Credits
For those not familiar with Guilded, it's a chat client very similar to Discord. You can earn money using Guilded by allowing your members in your server to subscribe to the server, much like if you had a Patreon. It's easier than earning money from a Discord server since you have to be a Discord partner to even earn any money from your server. Also Guilded only takes 2.5% of your subscription price whereas Patreon takes either 8% or 12% depending on the tier you choose. I highly recommend switching to Guilded if you're wanting to earn a little extra cash. Plus it's more organized than Discord which is always a plus.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Discord mainly to connect with my clients, customers, employers, and employees. I have never considered monetizing Discord. I have also never heard of Guilded. In my opinion, making money through subscriptions is one of the hardest ways to make money online, however, I would of course like to give a try and see if I can actually use Guilded to make some money online.

For those not familiar with Guilded, it's a chat client very similar to Discord. You can earn money using Guilded by allowing your members in your server to subscribe to the server, much like if you had a Patreon. It's easier than earning money from a Discord server since you have to be a Discord partner to even earn any money from your server. Also Guilded only takes 2.5% of your subscription price whereas Patreon takes either 8% or 12% depending on the tier you choose. I highly recommend switching to Guilded if you're wanting to earn a little extra cash. Plus it's more organized than Discord which is always a plus.
To be honest, this is the first time I am hearing of Guided. I only know Discord as one of the social media platform. Can someone earn up to $1 using Guided? I will really like to know more about this.

I mainly use Discord and sometimes Slack as well, I've also never used Patreon and I haven't heard of Guilded either, but it sounds very interesting that being able to monetize your server and only being charged 2.5% of the money from your server members' subscriptions, can be a good way to earn some extra money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds