Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Use an app to keep track of money or do it manually?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys use any apps to help keep track of your money? I was thinking about checking out some money tracking apps, and apps to help me keep track of my earnings, profits, and where I got paid, how much taxes I'll need to pay, etc.

Any suggestions for apps like this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it depends on how your incomes are been generated and its magnitude which may require the used of apps to keep track it. personally I think the more preferable method to keep track the level of your income is the manual.

Do you guys use any apps to help keep track of your money? I was thinking about checking out some money tracking apps, and apps to help me keep track of my earnings, profits, and where I got paid, how much taxes I'll need to pay, etc.

I definitely keep a record of my daily expenditures. However, sometimes I forget how much I spend and this makes my record journal a bit less accurate. The fact remains that I use a software to record all of my expenses. It automatically calculates every thing.

I do not use any app to track my money, income, expenses, investment, or savings. I do it manually, mainly the old-school ways by jotting down on my notebook. I have often thought about budgeting apps but I am yet to use any apps

Yes I do it saves so much time you can really see what you can change to improve your finances

have you tried the GNU cash application? It is a pretty decent and great application. It is also used by many accountants as well. However, any ordinary person could also use it in order to maintain accounts, as i have also used it. You can adjust your accounts pretty easily as well and record transactions daily.

The bank application that I am using gives me the chance to be able to keep track all the transaction that I have done on my account that will involve spending and depositing money into the account.

It makes it very easy for me to be able to have everything on record online instead of doing it manually.

I like to do it manually for my business funds and use the budget app for my expenses. I have partners that I relate with in some of the businesses that I handle and they want to see the hardcopies of how everything is being run for the business and that is why doing it manually is a better choice for that.

The bank application that I am using gives me the chance to be able to keep track all the transaction that I have done on my account that will involve spending and depositing money into the account.

It makes it very easy for me to be able to have everything on record online instead of doing it manually.

I think that you should be careful when it comes to using such kind of applications because such kind of applications could be hacked quite easily. This is why it is important to never rely too much on these kinds of applications. There are many people who never use these applications at all.

I think that you should be careful when it comes to using such kind of applications because such kind of applications could be hacked quite easily. This is why it is important to never rely too much on these kinds of applications. There are many people who never use these applications at all.

There's no way my bank account application can be hacked without my bank being involved in the hack. They are the only one's who have access to the application's backend. I just don't use VPN whenever I'm using the app incase the VPN is used to spy on my details.

There's no way my bank account application can be hacked without my bank being involved in the hack. They are the only one's who have access to the application's backend. I just don't use VPN whenever I'm using the app incase the VPN is used to spy on my details.

Well, bank employees claim that hackers steal information by hacking the banking servers. These bank employees deny the claim that bank is involved in such kind of matters. Do you think that this could be the case? Having said that, I never keep money in banking applications, even when they offer me the option to keep a track of my money.

I've never used any application to track my money except for the application of the platform where my money is saved. With my internet banking, I can keep track of my money, my spending and entire cash flow into the account. Linking any other applications to do this might not be safe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds