Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

US Presidential Debate

Advertisement Placeholder
Trump won the first one, hands down. Biden sounded like he was near death and was gonna pass out at any moment.

Trump won the first one, hands down. Biden sounded like he was near death and was gonna pass out at any moment.
That was bad enough but putting that ALL aside, his policies haven't made this country better. Biden's policies were terrible for the economy.

Not that I like either option but best of both evils is what I think most people are dealing with.

Trump took it purely because he strung together sentences somewhat better. But the whole thing is the largest slap in the face yet of how abysmal american politics have become, and it is disgraceful that we've, speaking of US citizens, let it get this way. Special points to stupid moderation (one minute, that was brilliant) and absence of real choice on the table (not that it's anything new).

I don't like either one, though I don't like Trump just a bit more because my views align more left that right. However, Joe just wasn't cutting it during the debate. So many Democrats have brought up the fact that Joe really isn't fit to run and he should drop out. But if he does, there's really no other person to fill the spot. Trump did better in the debate, no doubt about it. It just sucks we're back to these two clowns running yet again.

I don't like either one, though I don't like Trump just a bit more because my views align more left that right. However, Joe just wasn't cutting it during the debate. So many Democrats have brought up the fact that Joe really isn't fit to run and he should drop out. But if he does, there's really no other person to fill the spot. Trump did better in the debate, no doubt about it. It just sucks we're back to these two clowns running yet again.
I got no problem with right-wing views, but his brand of conservatism is gutter conservatism and he's always come across to me as a wuss.

I got no problem with right-wing views, but his brand of conservatism is gutter conservatism and he's always come across to me as a wuss.
The problem with conservatives is they preach fiscal responsibility but spend(steal) just as much as the democrats.

We need another Andrew Jackson that will kill the bank and pay off the debt.

The problem with conservatives is they preach fiscal responsibility but spend(steal) just as much as the democrats.

We need another Andrew Jackson that will kill the bank and pay off the debt.
I'm guessing a lot of conservative spending is mostly the defense budget, but a lot of defense jobs and contracts are on the line,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds