Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trustworthy web hosting for Online Pharmacy?

Mirrowsk

Loyal member
Credits
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Have found liquidweb.com , rockhoster.com and also qhoster.com - are they good? What host is better? Why?

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Advertisement Placeholder
They give you features for which you can get familiar with in time when your ready to get serious. Very good host.
Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably.

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, No doubt, QHoster.com being a great web hosting provider to host your website/s with!
Try the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!

Rockhoster.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwith than most other hosters can claim to provide.
These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.

Give my vote for QHoster.com hosting. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
From minor questions to moving of servers they have always come through for me.
Recommended.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds