Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tips to save the most when travelling on a budget

Credits
If you come to India, you can save a huge amount of money if you use public transport. The cabs are quite expensive here which go as high as 10 times the price you'll pay in public transport. You can find a lot of street food here so you won't have to spend tons of money to fill your stomach unless you visit a big restaurant for a meal. Clothes are quite affordable here so you can do a lot of shopping!!

Share few tips to save money when people travel to your place. 😊

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't travel much but I think when it comes to traveling, planning ahead makes a big difference. You get better prices for rooms, travel, and everything.

I don't travel much but I think when it comes to traveling, planning ahead makes a big difference. You get better prices for rooms, travel, and everything.

You are correct. There are hotels that give discounts when you book a room early and this is also true with some airline companies. So, planning and taking hold of this initiative is something that is always very good to be done. There are times that you can also save by making use of public transports, as the poster said.

Instead of living in expensive hotels, you can choose to stay in Beard and Breakfast, you will save a lot of money on lodging bills. Instead of roaming in the city, you can travel to hinterlands and save money. You can also choose to travel to less popular places so save money.

Yeah, that's very correct. You cannot travel without making plans before hand. This is going help you to look at the budget that you would be needing to work with in order to make sure that your travel doesn't get you jammed about because of financial constraints.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds