Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Thinking to host e-commerce site

Sinrop

Loyal member
Credits
Thinking to host e-commerce site.
Require 100 gbs of HD. What host is better?
What shopping cart is better: Zen Cart, Cube Cart or OS Commerce?

Any info on INSIGHT WEB HOSTINGweb hosting provider? Where can I read true reviews about them?

Advertisement Placeholder
In the 8 months I've used QHoster.com web host, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Hostnamaste.com , Liquidweb.com and Tzulo.com
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality. Recommend you to compare them and choose the best one for your needs.

I'm certain the more companies you can check - so better choice you will make. I recommend you checking hostgator.com, kvchosting.net, qhoster.com.

I know rockhoster.com is a good option for hosting e-commerce websites with. They know what they do. Many webmasters appreciate the work they do for them.

That is better to have VPS for this kind of web sites. If you are looking for good solution in USA you should have a look at hostingsource.com. If you are looking for good service in EU than have a look at qhoster.com.

As per my suggestion If your going to host eCom website then your first priority is security and SSL certificate, and I not heard about INSIGHT WEB HOSTING

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds