Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Things to Consider

Advertisement Placeholder
If I see it succeeding in the future, if not then there's no real point in opening it.. :3

If I see it succeeding in the future, if not then there's no real point in opening it.. :3
So basically if your target audience will respond and actually make your forum active? I'd have to agree :p

Yeah, If I don't see my site becoming active or attracting new users on a regular basis then it will almost certainly fail in the long run. I think that's a big killer in a lot of communities who just rush into things and end up failing.

Yeah, If I don't see my site becoming active or attracting new users on a regular basis then it will almost certainly fail in the long run. I think that's a big killer in a lot of communities who just rush into things and end up failing.
I see what you're actually saying. But this one is one of the hardest part in forum running I think.
Also how can we actually see if one particular forum is going to get members?

I see what you're actually saying. But this one is one of the hardest part in forum running I think.
Also how can we actually see if one particular forum is going to get members?

I mean that if I went to open a forum about Call of Duty 4 but yet MW3 was already out, I'd think to myself "Hey, I might not get any users cause this games so old" and then not open the forum. That's a weird example but sorta what I'm saying.

I'd think about what I wanted the site to achieve and how I wanted to achieve what I personally want the site to achieve. With here, if I was here at the beginning I would've though about the audience we could have and how I wanted our site to differ from the rest. Naturally, I am still trying to engage this process here though but I am not letting on our secrets. ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds