Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The promise of traffic by advertisers

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Do you feel that advertisers are good on their promise to bring traffic to your site? Have you ever paid for an ad expecting more traffic and been disappointed?

I haven't paid for advertising yet, but am looking into it. I just need to find out for myself before believing an advertiser's claim on who they cater to, so I know if they're my potential customer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertisers typically aim to generate traffic by reaching a specific audience through their ad campaigns. While advertising can be a valuable tool for driving traffic, it's important to set realistic expectations.

This promise of traffic is often used as a selling point to entice businesses and website owners to invest in advertising services. By generating increased traffic to a website, advertisers aim to enhance brand visibility, increase sales, or achieve other marketing objectives.

The effectiveness of advertisers in delivering traffic to your site depends on the reputation and credibility of the advertiser. So, it's necessary to research and choose reputable advertisers with a track record of delivering results. Look for reviews, testimonials, case studies, or recommendations from trusted sources.

I once bought a service on Fiver where the service provider promised organic traffic to my site. However, after a week I found that this guy was using traffic exchange to send traffic to my site. Most of the people who offer these services are only sending bot traffic. Likewise, the companies that promise you to send traffic are also sending bot traffic. I am saying this from my personal experience.

Do you feel that advertisers are good on their promise to bring traffic to your site? Have you ever paid for an ad expecting more traffic and been disappointed?

I haven't paid for advertising yet, but am looking into it. I just need to find out for myself before believing an advertiser's claim on who they cater to, so I know if they're my potential customer.

Before you will pay a particular advertiser for them to generate traffic for you, you have to conduct your own research and see how good are when it comes to delivering on their promises to their existing clients

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds