Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The most addictive video game you played?

Credits
Which video game have you played that you would consider to be the most addictive of all? How long did you see yourself hooked on the game for you to consider it as the most addictive? Were you able to break that addiction to the game?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have quite a few games that I have played and found really addicting. The Sims is one game that if I get to play, I end up stuck on it for hours and losing track of time.

The other game is Destiny 2, that game is such a grind and I can spend hours on it without even realizing that I have.

I don't know that I've ever been addicted to a specific game, however, that may chance shortly.

I just recently purchased my copy of Hogwarts: Legacy so I may become addicted to that game when it comes in.

Most addictive video game that I have played was the original Skyrim, that I owned with the Xbox 360. The majority of the video game required problem solving to "move onto" the next part of the map, and strategic planning about which "path" your character takes. Setting your own personal time limits can help with addiction otherwise time flies by.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds