Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The constant erosion of the dollar.

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
Many countries are trying to slowly decouple from the dollar and bonds issued by the US government, as well as the emergence of the BRICS and other threats to the dollar, not counting cryptocurrencies as well, in the chart we can see the gradual and unprecedented erosion of the dollar.

View attachment 7061

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not a financial expert but I believe one of the main reasons why dollar is losing value is because it is no longer world' reserve currency. A lot of country are accepting currencies other than US dollar for international trade.

Yes, I think so too, the competition to the dollar is getting bigger and bigger, whether for foreign currencies or digital currencies, and the poor monetary policies over the years in the dollar by the Federal Reserve have not helped much for the dollar to stay strong either.

When the end up petrodollar and alternative currency rising (crypto, yuan, rubble, BRICS, even Euro), I think we have already started seeing end of dollar hegemony.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds