Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The best video games to play when you're bored

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some video games you like to play when you're bored out of your mind? I like to play Madden NFL a lot when I am bored. Mainly because I play it on easy and win all the time haha. Aside from that, I like going back to my favorite retro games, like Super Mario Bros 3, Donkey Kong Country, WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain and more. What are some games you play when bored?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like playing Minecraft, Forza Horizon, Final Fantasy, God of War, Assassins Creed, Axie Infinity, The Sandbox, Valorant, Asphalt Legend, and a couple more games. When I am bored, my go-to game is always Minecraft. When I am not playing Minecraft, I will be playing Forza Horizon.

I am addicted to DLS. That's the only game that can cure my boredom. However, to get the best of this game, I always connect with online players and not playing with computers. That is the part I love the most.

When I'm bored, I will need a video game which is very lively with lots of action, shooting, killing, and survival. They are the kind of video games which are capable of turning my mood. I won't play adventure games when I'm bored because most of them gives you chores which are king of bores.

Depends on how much time you have to spare. If on phone, play IDLE games. If on PC, I prefer GWENT card game.

Some of the best video games that I play whenever I'm bored are the following games. They are ; Ghost of Tsushima, Elden Ring, God of War Ragnarok, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Forbidden West, The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, Spec Ops : The Line. Elden Ring is very difficult but it's very satisfying for me whenever I played it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds