Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

That ONE moment that completely stops your heart.

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
The moment you do something so stupid, and catastrophic where you can only hold your hand up to your face in complete shock as to what you just did.

If you have never had this heart stopping experience it will come, maybe not any time now, but it will happen.

As for me... I went to remove a site that I messed up, but it was linked to my business site. I ended up removing the wrong MySQL mindlessly. Once I realized it I could do nothing but sit there. I turned around and quickly remade the MySQL, and put it all together in hopes that it would solve everything. I go to my business site... and it now prompts me with the registration page... It's all over.

SO... What do you, or would you do in this situation?

For me, this is two huge, devastating mistakes in one day.

The only thing I could to is go on all my promotion/webmaster forums and post this here. Today I was using 000webhost, I know, I know. Any way, I sent a mass email to all the members of ForumHut.in telling them I'll be re-opening the forum. Turns out that's against their terms of service, so they suspended the account, and removed all files. Meaning EVERYTHING that was on it is now gone. So doing what I do best, and ignoring the situation that would cause many to break down, I simply went and started to recreate the TopSite I have been trying to design for several days on the new hosting. Which was using my YoutubeSniper.info hosting. I got to a point when I realized I needed to remove the ForumHut.in blog page that I had, and make it a static TopSite. Well, forgetting I had two wordpress MySQL's One linking to YoutubeSniper, a site where people payed to view the content on the page I removed the first one by mistake. Realizing what I did AS I clicked the "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this?" I knew I messed up big.

As I'm typing this I am contacting the support on HawkHost and seeing if they can revert my site back a day. This can hopefully save everything, and save the members, and customers greatly.

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds