Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Terra Co-Founder Do Kwon Faces $57M Class-Action Lawsuit in Singapore

Google News Bot

Captain Junkie
Credits
do-kwon-terra-gID_1.jpeg

Terraform Labs CEO and co-founder Do Kwon faces yet another legal battle—this time in a Singapore court, which is set to hear a class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of more than 350 international investors. They claim to have lost about $57 million in the collapse of the algorithmic stablecoin TerraUSD (UST) and its ecosystem, according to a Wall Street Journal report. The legal claim states that the UST stablecoin, being pegged 1:1 to the U.S. Dollar, was designed to act as a store of value and as such was supposed “to be protected from the volatility of the cryptocurrency markets.” Th ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really think this Terra founder( Do Leon ) can avoid all these lawsuit just because the coin project seems to be going down as many are claiming he has remove all the investment capital on the project

I don't really think this Terra founder( Do Leon ) can avoid all these lawsuit just because the coin project seems to be going down as many are claiming he has remove all the investment capital on the project
The same lawsuit is also what the ripple company is facing although of different cases, lawsuit of this nature might prevent any cryptocurrency involved from growing.

I heard about this and I was not shocked. These lawsuits are going to be coming left-right-center in multiple countries. The big one right now in the US deals with that FTX team.

I remember when the news first broke out and people didn't take it serious. There was even another coin created that was the newly improved LUNA but all failed in the end; this guy caused lots of sufferings to people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds