Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Teen Titans

Credits
I'm sure many of you are familiar with the show and its characters, but for those who aren't, Teen Titans is a DC Comics animated series that follows the adventures of five teenage superheroes: Robin, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy.

The show first aired in 2003 and ran for five seasons, with its final episode airing in 2006. Despite its relatively short run, the show has become a cult classic and has a huge fan base today.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the show. What are your favorite episodes or moments? Who's your favorite character?

Advertisement Placeholder
Teen Titans is my all time favorite animated series, in fact Raven happens to be my favorite superhero of all time. That's why I go by Ravenfreak. xD I recently started rewatching the series again, I'm about to watch "Switched" the episode where The Puppet King transport Robin, Beast Boy, and Cyborg into puppet versions of themselves and attempts to do the same for Starfire and Raven, but instead they switch bodies. I tried giving Go a watch and even liked it at first, but then it's humor became more childish and off the wall as time went on so it got worse and worse. I'm still salty the show has been on the air for almost a decade now, it'll be a decade I believe next month... Originally Season 4 of Teen Titans was supposed to be the last season, hence why it's the only season with a three part finale and it's titled "The End". I remember filling out a petition when I was 15 to try and save Season Six, which of course we all know didn't happen... Season 4 is definitely my favorite season.

Teen Titans is my all time favorite animated series, in fact Raven happens to be my favorite superhero of all time. That's why I go by Ravenfreak. xD I recently started rewatching the series again, I'm about to watch "Switched" the episode where The Puppet King transport Robin, Beast Boy, and Cyborg into puppet versions of themselves and attempts to do the same for Starfire and Raven, but instead they switch bodies. I tried giving Go a watch and even liked it at first, but then it's humor became more childish and off the wall as time went on so it got worse and worse. I'm still salty the show has been on the air for almost a decade now, it'll be a decade I believe next month... Originally Season 4 of Teen Titans was supposed to be the last season, hence why it's the only season with a three part finale and it's titled "The End". I remember filling out a petition when I was 15 to try and save Season Six, which of course we all know didn't happen... Season 4 is definitely my favorite season.
It's still great to watch and go back to as an adult. I've not watched the OG series in a hot ass minute. I need to get back to it for sure sometime. Raven is great as a character, but liked Starfire when young too. I recall that episode of the show, and that was amusing and great. I honestly feel like TT should make a comeback again even if only for another season or so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds