Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Team Leaders

HyperActive1

Website
thevideogamers.com
Credits
Here and there on a handful of forums, you will see "Team Leaders", which do what the title says, lead a team. Do you have TLs on your forum? If not, have you ever considered it or have had used them in the past? How do they benefit your forum?

I haven't used Team Leaders, as I find the Administrators and Moderators to do the role of a Team Leader.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any. If I had specific teams I'd probably use them. Normally, I just use a admin as moderator team leader and the owner is admin team leader,

I never had a Team leader. I treated everyone as equal, so moderator, Super moderator and co-admin is always good with me. While I consider having a team leader on my forum, it means that other team members will have to listen what he has to say not what the team has to say to him. So in this case, I would ask whole team what they have a say on any topic of discussion.

I don't have team leaders. The administrators manage all of the current staff members on my forum. This is more efficient to do it this way.

At present I dont have any team leaders, but as my forum grows and I have more staff then I will recruit a team leader.

In most cases, I believe that the Administrators on the forum can deal with leading various teams, if the forum wasn't big enough, or active enough to warrant having a Team Leader over a specific team. In the case of Moderators, the Administrators really are the Team Leaders in that respect.

I've had team leaders in one of my past forums but I never found them useful. I think administrators are team leaders and all moderators should be equally treated and an equal rank, and there should be no leader, who has extra powers.

I have team leaders. They are in charge of their team only. They report to me on a daily basis about how things are doing and if they need anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds