Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Team Leader or just one individual?

Credits
Do you have a team leader for each group of staff on your forum ? Or do you have a manager or administrator that is in charge of making sure the staff do their job? Why do you do it that way?

Advertisement Placeholder
We have an administrator that is in charge of making sure the staff do their job. As because i think it depends on the forum traffic. If a forum traffic is too much then the staff members will increase and i will surely make a team leader for each group of staff, as because it becomes a bit difficult for the administrator to look after every staff.

Depends on the forum really. Each Staff group on the HogEx site has a Team Leader or several depending on the team. Part of the reason is because the forum is so huge and we want to make sure that members can reach the appropriate people. Those leaders are considered Head Staff members and are featured on the "About" page of our site.

We used to have a individual who was running the forum. I was an owner and I make sure everyone is doing there job properly. I believe we did have has a team leader for one group and they would make sure the moderator group were in charge of the moderation group.

We have team leaders who we refer to as "Directors" for each type of staff group here on the forum. They lead their groups by example and make sure that their fellow group members are doing what they should be doing given their specific roles.

I would say it is better to have staff on different levels. :p So staff of a certain kind answer to one person, then that person answers to the admin. :p If they is only a very small number of staff then no so much, but definitely as your forum gets bigger and so does the number of people working on it. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds