Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Taking mental health seriously in the workforce

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does your boss/company take mental health seriously? I think all businesses should take mental health into account for their workers. I think people should be allowed mental days, or days they can take off to focus on their mental health. I think most companies are adopting ways of helping with mental health in the workforce and I'm all for it. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Does your boss/company take mental health seriously? I think all businesses should take mental health into account for their workers. I think people should be allowed mental days, or days they can take off to focus on their mental health. I think most companies are adopting ways of helping with mental health in the workforce and I'm all for it. What about you?

There are many companies that do not care for that. I have been with a company where the manager requested me to receive calls quite quickly because I was supposedly not working "quick enough". They never cared about that. They wanted me to work like a robot.

Taking mental health seriously is important sadly many companies don't care about that they only care about porfits and productivity

Even if the company where you are working is not taking mental health seriously, it is something that you need to personally take care of and also make sure that you do everything possible to put your mental health in check. This is because whenever something goes wrong with you, the company will not even stay with you a long time and they are going to have you replaced.

A lot of business owners do not have any kind of provision for physical or even mental therapy. The work environment most times is just to come and make money and go and a lot of people are not really happy to be there. Taking the mental health of your workers as a priority is very important as a businessperson.

Even if the company where you are working is not taking mental health seriously, it is something that you need to personally take care of and also make sure that you do everything possible to put your mental health in check. This is because whenever something goes wrong with you, the company will not even stay with you a long time and they are going to have you replaced.

There are many companies who clearly do not care about the mental health of employees. They just keep demanding more and more. Until or unless you faint in the workplace, they will never take you seriously. This is a major problem and the government has to create laws to protect the workers.

There are many companies who clearly do not care about the mental health of employees. They just keep demanding more and more. Until or unless you faint in the workplace, they will never take you seriously. This is a major problem and the government has to create laws to protect the workers.

I can vehemently tell you that majority of the companies are the same way when it comes to the way they are going to treat their worker who died or developed a mental problem while working for the company. They are definitely not going to leave the position vacant for a long time as they will have it replaced by another once you cannot be able to function in the position.

I am against abuse, discrimination of any kind. If anyone is found guilty of abuse or discrimination, I have a zero-tolerance policy. However, I cannot do anything about the mental health issues of workers that were caused by their personal life. If a person is in an abusive relationship, he will suffer mentally, how can an employ help this person?

I can vehemently tell you that majority of the companies are the same way when it comes to the way they are going to treat their worker who died or developed a mental problem while working for the company. They are definitely not going to leave the position vacant for a long time as they will have it replaced by another once you cannot be able to function in the position.

I think that there are many employees who become used to it. This is a VERY important aspect. I never even thought about working in a call centre. However, there was a time when I had no option. The job was hard, indeed. However, after some time, I stopped feeling that way.

It is important that the company take mental health seriously. A lot of people are passing through a lot and it is necessary to have an understanding of what they are going through so that once sorted, they can do their best in working for the company. I also do not think that any staff will feel bad when asked about their mental health and the challenges that they are facing.

It is important that the company take mental health seriously. A lot of people are passing through a lot and it is necessary to have an understanding of what they are going through so that once sorted, they can do their best in working for the company. I also do not think that any staff will feel bad when asked about their mental health and the challenges that they are facing.

There are certain companies that also conduct mental health programs for their employees that may help them express their feelings regarding how they feel when it comes to working in a particular workplace and setting. These programs are conducted at a large scale and many people benefit from such programs.

Sometimes, when the environment is no longer healthy for your mental health, you just have to let it go. Find a new place where you can be more productive.

There are certain companies that also conduct mental health programs for their employees that may help them express their feelings regarding how they feel when it comes to working in a particular workplace and setting. These programs are conducted at a large scale and many people benefit from such programs.

That is a good move. As far as I am concerned, there is no logic with not caring about the mental health of your workers. You want them to feel that you care and also offer them an opportunity to express their mental health issues to experts that will help them feel better.

Sometimes, when the environment is no longer healthy for your mental health, you just have to let it go. Find a new place where you can be more productive.

This is something a lot of people need to understand because no matter the pressure that you are facing in your life with having to take care of your responsibilities, if your mental health is compromised, your general health is not going to be in a good way.

This will still make it impossible for you to take care of those responsibilities and you will also be in pain because of your health condition. Walking away from such situations will do you more good than harm.

Taking workers mental health serious should be among the priorities of any company. Any activities which will affect/influence worker's health in a bad way, such should be dropped. If it's behaviour of fellow workers, they shouldn't be allowed.

That is a good move. As far as I am concerned, there is no logic with not caring about the mental health of your workers. You want them to feel that you care and also offer them an opportunity to express their mental health issues to experts that will help them feel better.

There is no way you can be able to manage your business successfully when your mental health is not in a good state. This is something that is capable of interfering with your business operation because you cannot be able to do things the right way. This is why it is encouraged for you to make taking care of your mental health a priority.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds