Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

T-Shirts

Sylar

Addicted member
Credits
So, I've been reading a couple threads about T-shirts from websites lately, and I'm quite intrigued :)
I really didn't know how cheap T-shirts can be, and also how you can actually turn a pretty good profit from them. I'm honestly considering(seriously) making some "TEAM PB" shirts or something like that :tongue:

What's your opinion: Do you like T-shirts from websites/forums? Would you wear it? Do you have one from your website/forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
Heres our old GamesNation t-shirts.
yVkNg.png

I really liked them, and we had quite a few designs.

Its a pretty nice way to show off your website, especially if its a community.
If its my favourite community and the graphics is good I will surely wear them.

We got our names on the back etc, they looked sweet! Can't wear them much though, because my mates don't know I'm an Internet warrior. :rolleyese:

That is the only problem lol. We could spend time and money making WGBB shirts but no offence to us, but who is going to wear them around the place lol?

That is the only problem lol. We could spend time and money making WGBB shirts but no offence to us, but who is going to wear them around the place lol?

Lol, we just bought ours for the fun of having them.. then when we had Skype meetings we would have conference calls and we'd all be in out GN shirts xD Many good nights in that shirt..

Haha, that does sound quite like fun. Personally I would wear it around the place but I don't give a crap what I wear. I'm getting a meme t-shirt for my birthday I believe and I'ma wear that around the place although most people where I go college do not know what it is so I'll look like a fag but hey.

Haha, that does sound quite like fun. Personally I would wear it around the place but I don't give a crap what I wear. I'm getting a meme t-shirt for my birthday I believe and I'ma wear that around the place although most people where I go college do not know what it is so I'll look like a fag but hey.

Lol, I know the feeling.. I go to show my brother a meme and he's like whats that face thing?!

Shirts are cool man, I would totally wear a WebGuru shirt (designed by me of course :D) and I would roll with the Team PB shirt if you ever made it Sylar. :p

It's a good way to spread the forum around by word of mouth really as people would see the link and such and be like "Damn, that looks cool!".

Shirts are cool man, I would totally wear a WebGuru shirt (designed by me of course :D) and I would roll with the Team PB shirt if you ever made it Sylar. :p

It's a good way to spread the forum around by word of mouth really as people would see the link and such and be like "Damn, that looks cool!" "Hey look a nerd! Let's beat the shit outa him!".

Team Gytix shirts? Yes please.

I love them! Have two of them from one gaming form and another one from a webmaster forum. Pretty cool, I wish I had more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds