Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Stuffs to be careful about when writing an article?

Advertisement Placeholder
Obviously the spelling and grammar has to be looked at carefully because who is going to read an article 'dat is, like that n does. THAT!' ? For myself though, the thing I have to careful about is repeating words too often and going off onto a tangent that strays entirely from the subject of the article itself. I do it far too often and it is really annoying although in short bursts, I find it adds a more personal touch to the article.

Downloading some free proof reading software or running the article through an on line proof reader takes care of grammar. Avoiding duplicate content is another good one. Some article sites are also a bit particular about certain topics.

From my point of view, I must say that article must be unique, no grammatically mistake, proper punctuation, as well as proper beginning with proper ending.

So according to you what are those?
I would say the most important part is to be careful about the spelling and grammar of your article.
Perfect spelling and grammar mandatory, but when it comes to articles I always make sure I don't somehow copy any direct content if I have more sources of inspiration, unique content is very important, I also make sure I deliver the best possible quality I can, this means that the article must be informative and really help.
I also keep an eye on writing as SEO orientated as I can.

Spelling and grammar are really important. I'm not saying if I see a blog post and it has one or two misspellings I'll click off the page, but if it is riddled with errors I'm going to leave. People make mistakes, so it's not like we should judge them too harshly. When writing myself I too repeat things and go off on tangents, but that's just who I am. It adds a personal touch and if you don't like it.... Get outta here! :p

For me, I have to worry about having too many tangents and too many rants. I write with so much of me behind the words that having an unbiased article is nearly impossible.

--Sent from Tapatalk

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds