Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stripe?

Credits
So, this is another payment processor, but this payment processor is targeted towards business owners who are seeking to accept digital and physical payments. I've had a really poor experience with Stripe, who disabled and held my funds ransom claiming my business model was in direct violation of their Acceptable Use Policy, however it wasn't. I guess they were considering from me accepting payments for marketing services for Bizdustry, a high risk business model. It doesn't make sense, my account had no chargebacks!

What is your experience with Stripe?

Advertisement Placeholder
From what I've experienced so far signing up for their website, they seem to be highly restricted and limited in what you can do with it. They police the content that businesses who use their payment services create, which is probably a bit of an overreach for a payment processor.

I'm going to try them for a while, but I am left to hope that they don't misinterpret my artwork as something it isn't at some future date and use it as an excuse to shutdown my account. I don't intend to make content that violates their rules, but where art is concerned, there is always room for interpretation, which can lead to overreactions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds