Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Still use MySpace?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Does anyone around here still use MySpace for their social endeavors? I personally do not and have not used it for several years as I just do not like it. I still need to check out the re-design I know they've had but I doubt I'll be using it anytime soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried years back and quote frankly I didn't like what I saw there.
Never logged in to there since! But I goto say facebook is becoming more and more like myspace, which is sad. :(

I've never been on Myspace, it never really caught on here in Ireland.. Plus from what I heard, it sucked.. I hate social networks so even being on Facebook annoys me.

I've never been on Myspace, it never really caught on here in Ireland.. Plus from what I heard, it sucked.. I hate social networks so even being on Facebook annoys me.

It did suck, total ass. Facebook is going down the same route though.

It did suck, total ass. Facebook is going down the same route though.

I hope Facebook falls on it's face, I hate it so much.. Even the adverts are disguised as Facebook notifications, yet they still allow them there, gtfo Zuckerburg.

I think the morons who deem it ok to spam me with shitty game requests should GTFO more but all the same! Down with FB!

I was using MySpace only for some music updates. I can't remember when was the last time I checked it...

Never used Myspace. It was not that popular either in India ( I guess it was orkut before fb )

Man when MySpace first kicked off EVERYONE had to have one. I eventually signed up (girlfriend of mine wanted to send love letters and shit, was really freaky) and well... I didn't care for it. Once Facebook came around I got one of them too, but hell, I got a fucking phone. If you want to talk to me just text me or call me. I nearly killed myself because of Farmville.

Never used Myspace. It was not that popular either in India ( I guess it was orkut before fb )
Yeah it was Orkut, we used to like it a lot, almost all indians, then they tried to beat facebook with their facebook like features. I guess thats what helped facebook to get members from India.

Yeah it was Orkut, we used to like it a lot, almost all indians, then they tried to beat facebook with their facebook like features. I guess thats what helped facebook to get members from India.
Was there a reason why Indians didn't like Facebook, or was Okrut just a project on its own that catered toward the Indian people?

Orkut was very simple to use and the user interface was pretty much very basic. Indian people at that time never liked the much complex facebook and myspace. I guess that was the reason.
But then orkut started to imitate facebook by brining more and more features.

It was very famous in Brazil(and all other latin american countries) also!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds