Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting your own site from your own server, what hosting is best?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're running a site or two from one server, what hosting would be best for those type of sites? I don't want to use other peoples servers, I want my sites to be on a private server and only I can access the info. Is there hosting that can help with that? I've mostly done paid posting and used hosts servers instead. But, I'd like to branch off into something different.

Advertisement Placeholder
I did not understand the question properly. Do you mean to host by setting up your own hosting server, or do you mean to use something like Dedicated Servers that is personalized for you. I do not have any experience with hosting type other than shared hosting.

I have experience with dedicated servers. For the last half a year I have been renting a dedicated Hostkey server. I can say with confidence that if you contact them, they will help you find a package that suits you in terms of content and price, and most importantly, I guarantee you that you will not have any problems with this server.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds