Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting your own fan site like Onlyfans or fansly

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm sure you know about OnlyFans. A service that is mostly used by celebs and influencers, some adult performers as well where their fans can get content for a monthly fee. Some of said content is adult in nature, but not all users on sites like this show nudity and other adult content. Some are podcasts, some are behind the scenes of a content creators life. It's fun stuff the fans get a glimpse into. With that being said, do you think there's still a market for a new fan service site? The only problem, is that people are going to want adult content, and I don't know if it's best to allow it, or make it more PG-13 instead? What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no desire to create a site for people to create risque content. Even though sometimes I consume these content for self pleasure but I do not like using this content for monetary benefits. I only work with family-friendly content.

The popularity of platforms like OnlyFans has indeed grown significantly, catering to a diverse range of content creators and their audiences. While OnlyFans is known for its adult content, it's important to note that not all users on such platforms share explicit material. There's a market for various types of fan service sites that offer exclusive content and interactions between creators and their fans.

Starting my own site like Only Fans or even Fansly is not something I feel I would want the responsibility of if I am honest. I know people who have used both Only Fans and Fansly and at one point, Fansly did have issues which the members there were not happy about at all.

You would have so much on your shoulders to ensure that everything was safe on your site and that is not something I would want the responsibility of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds