Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting an arcade today profitable?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would starting an arcade today be a profitable endeavor? I wonder about it, because I have a small arcade in my town, but I don't know if it makes a lot of money or not. I also live in a small town, so I don't know if there are a lot of people interested in arcades here. But I figure if I start one in a big town, there could be profit there. Do you think there's any potential for profit in starting an arcade today?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are still a lot of gamers who are interested in playing arcade games. I believe that there should be some profit in the business today depending on what appeals to those who are living in where you want to set up the arcade game shop. You need to have a good survey carried out to get that information.

Would starting an arcade today be a profitable endeavor? I wonder about it, because I have a small arcade in my town, but I don't know if it makes a lot of money or not. I also live in a small town, so I don't know if there are a lot of people interested in arcades here. But I figure if I start one in a big town, there could be profit there. Do you think there's any potential for profit in starting an arcade today?

I have never been to an arcade, so I just google searched it. Are you talking about amusement arcades? These kind of arcades are mostly found in developed countries. However, we also have a few of them in our country as well. Perhaps people play arcade games in there as well?

I think this can be a profitable business in my town as well. A lot of people want to play games but they do not have enough money to buy games and consoles. You can easily cater to these people. People in my town are paying as much as $5 to play 1 hour Forza Horizon 5 in an Arcade.

I have never been to an arcade, so I just google searched it. Are you talking about amusement arcades? These kind of arcades are mostly found in developed countries. However, we also have a few of them in our country as well. Perhaps people play arcade games in there as well?
When I think of arcades I think of something like in the picture below:
5rkdor5hka851.jpg

They are probably at a lot of amusement parks too, but arcades are usually just full of video games. But they might have air hockey and other games. Maybe pinball machines. And you could also add in arcade machines for gambling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds