Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a youtube chanel tips

Advertisement Placeholder
Growing a YouTube channel isn't an easy task and you need to know how to use keywords in this channel. Just search for keywords and based on the ranking you will now develop different videos on it

I have decided to start a YouTube chanell and have recently began learning courses on how to make videos. What advice would you give me?
since you're just starting out it'll be very challenging to grow the YouTube channel if you don't already have social media presence. To start making progress, you need to look at what your competitors are doing. Pay a closer attention on high ranking videos in your niche and do what they are doing.

I have decided to start a YouTube chanell and have recently began learning courses on how to make videos. What advice would you give me?
First of all best of luck for your YouTube Channel. I also have a YouTube Channel and my Channel is monetized. I can share few important tips with you. For more tips you can visit my Channel and watch videos that I have made for new youtubers in order to start a channel, how to upload videos in the right way.
Always remember that never ever post your channel link in others channels videos comments section. This is against YouTube rules. This is the biggest mistake that every YouTuber make in the start of their Channel. Secondly use Canva App to make best thumbnails for your videos. Use strong keywords/tags for the videos. Upload atleast 3 videos in a weak. It'll help you complete monetization Threshold that is 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers.

Avoid delicate topics at whatever point conceivable except if you know precisely what to state. On the off chance that you jumble one thing up, the "cancle culture" religion of Internet clients won't stop until you are executed.

Starting a YouTube channel is not really a problem, the problem there is keeping it going, maintaining it with good content and how dedicated you are. lest I forget, you need to be patient enough. In the end, you'll be happy.

It is very effective that you have started working on you tube. keep it up and carry on and one day you will become a professional you tuber and can make much earning from the you tube channel.

This is a great idea. Creating a YouTube channel will help a lot of people gain knowledge. You need to grow your YouTube channel well. The first thing you need to do is find the content Keep up the good content and make great videos that will make your YouTube channel a good guru and get a lot of people into it. And the video in which their voice is very good and the result of the videos is very good.

That's a great idea. So you need to choose the area your YouTube channel will be focusing on whether entertainment, sports or any other area. Then, you need to be dishing out videos of good quality content. And you must be patient to generate enough viewers and make sure you honor your viewers feedback

That's a good move you made for yourself, if you take your time to learn how to generate traffic to your channel, you gonna make lots of money through your YouTube channel creation. I know how much my brother makes daily basics through the number of subscribers that subscribe to his channel. If you can initiate more than 1500 subscribers you gonna be on the driving seat of making something out of your time.

If you want to start a channel on YouTube, then you need to participate then upload videos that build on quality content and make good videos to make YouTube more channels successful and for that you need to invite your friends through whatsapp to increase tarrafic on channel.

One thing you should do is this make sure you have enough quality videos to upload during the first 3 months of starting your channel. You can upload every two day intervals. I know its difficult but that is where your success with start from.

If you want to make a lot of money through YouTube channel, their is a lot of learning you need to do.The major one is to learn to use the keywords and also think of how to have a lot of traffic on your you tube channel.

Having a very good niche and your ability to upload videos that are very helpful in line with your niche will definitely enable you to easily build your fan base and eventually monetize , it is actually a good way to make money if one is patiently growing the traffic.

Plan Your Content.Arm Yourself with the Right Equipment.Look for Inspiration.Make Every Second Count. Work with Simple Editing Software.Optimize Your Videos. Build Your Network.Connect with Your Viewers.

once you have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time on your YouTube channel you can monetize your channel and get an Adsense account set up. You could earn money as your YouTube channel grows.

A YouTube channel can be likened to a blog. You have to post a video regularly for your channel to gain viewers and subscribers. Aside from the aesthetic quality of the video there should be a story that is interesting. Personal videos can be anything but again it has to be interesting to the general public if your aim to gain subscribers. For monetization the minimum number of subscribers required is 1,000 and the minimum watch hours is 400 hours, I think that is for the month.

Starting a youtube channel is easy and simple whats the hard thing is,its to continue it with great content you have to first watch the tutorial videos that how to create videos andthen you have to know about what type of youtube channel you want to start

It is a lovely way of communication and transfer of knowledge to your followers. And at the same time using your traffic to make money. My advice to is that, master the methods of uploading quality video and as well creating attractive title to attract traffic to your channels. Another thing is this, keep your money intact for certain payment.

At the initial stage it is not easy to Grab the attention of people.
I will suggest you not to lose hope, build courage in yourself, and then make quality content at your YouTube channel.
And always make short videos because people prefer to see short clips instead of wasting time in long videos.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds