Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a podcast, what will it be about?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you were to ever start a podcast, what would it be about and why? For me I think I'd start a podcast about movies, tv, and other pop culture things. The problem though, is that there are so many different types of podcasts out there, that the market for them is kind of hard to decipher. Lets just say there are too many people making podcasts these days lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
I learned about podcasting a long time ago. I listen to a lot of podcasts but I have never tried my hands on podcasting. Podcasts are a good way to make you heard as well as make some money as there is a huge demand for this kind of content because users do not have to allot additional time to consume this content, they can listen to it while doing their chores.

If you were to ever start a podcast, what would it be about and why? For me I think I'd start a podcast about movies, tv, and other pop culture things. The problem though, is that there are so many different types of podcasts out there, that the market for them is kind of hard to decipher. Lets just say there are too many people making podcasts these days lol.
If I were to start a podcast, I would name it "Evolving Young Minds." The reason behind this choice is that in my region, many young individuals tend to develop bad habits while trying to make a living. I aspire for my podcast to contribute towards shaping their lives for the better, guiding them to become exemplary human beings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds