Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staff Post Counts

hissae2

Credits
Do you make your staff post a certain amount each day? Do you think it is a good idea?

I have never done it. I think staff should want to post and it should not be a chore. And I've never really had a problem with staff being inactive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you make your staff post a certain amount each day? Do you think it is a good idea?

I have never done it. I think staff should want to post and it should not be a chore. And I've never really had a problem with staff being inactive.

Hello hissae2 :) Welcome to WGBB! Why don't you introduce yourself in the introductions thread? :D

As to your question, we have discussed this before- but there is no harm in talking about it again!

I think that you can expect staff to at least post something every day but having a set post count that they must reach is discouraging. Also, you're unlikely to get staff members if you own a new forum and set a staff post count as a condition. :)

I don't have a set amount of posts they must post a day, one of the staff is server and the other one is off in the clouds.

Not for me. It really helps to have staff you were friends with before. It's like an unspoken message. They do their best to get along with the normal forum visitors, so they post a lot on their own. One of my forum mods actually holds the most number of posts in the forum.

If you have a staff who needed to be told to post everyday, that person does not suit the position in my opinion. It should be understood that, staffs have to contribute a lot especially in a forum!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds