Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Staff member problems

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
What has been the worst problem that you have faced with a staff member on any forum you have owned/been a staff on?

Have you seem staff members go mad and delete everything they can or staff members that leave, steal information and go set up their own forum that mimics yours?

I've seen staff members go rotten, definitely!

Advertisement Placeholder
The worst issue I have had with a staff member was from this young teen I hired as an admin back in my MyBB days. He would do the complete opposite of whatever I wanted done a certain way and change anything I did. Then he would tell me that is how it was going to have to be and talk down on my in public forum... 75% of the members left because of him. I fired him and ended up having to ban him as well because of drama... The 75% came back ;)

A staff member of mine started banning all of the members and deleting as many posts as possible.

Luckily I had a backup of everything so I could restore it all.

Shawn Gossman said:
The worst issue I have had with a staff member was from this young teen I hired as an admin back in my MyBB days. He would do the complete opposite of whatever I wanted done a certain way and change anything I did. Then he would tell me that is how it was going to have to be and talk down on my in public forum... 75% of the members left because of him. I fired him and ended up having to ban him as well because of drama... The 75% came back ;)

75% came back, so he was that annoying? o_O

Shawn Gossman said:

i'm just wondering what the other 25% were. Were they sympathizers with this guy? Haha. that's brilliant that you got the 75% back though!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds