Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staff betrayed you?

Pokemon

Website
pokemonroadtovictory.icyboards.net
Credits
Have you ever had staff members betray you before?

I recently had one do this.

My partner who was running the forum with me, along with her friends her where mods all betrayed me. I had hired a new admin who was a big friend of mine. They didn't seem to like him. So they leave my forums, my partner deletes her account, and they went off to start their own forum. They also advertised to some of my members and got one to join. They even banned me from it!

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see how they can be your "friends"
This, and It wouldn't be surprising to see them fail soon.
Starting the forum just to take revenge on another forum is childish IMO. They don't have the real dedication there. Revenge is never a motivation.

*Sorry for the little off topic*

The last forum I was banned was back in 2009, when i was too much into forums and once created a forum of my own. I then started spamming my forum link in their PM's. I advertised some of the premium members there and they reported it, lol. That was the first and the last time I was banned in any forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds