Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staff age

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
When hiring a staff member, do you look at their ages before hiring? Do you have a limit on what age people you will hire?

Here, as we are not looking for staff for one thing, we do not have an age limit per se but I doubt that if we were hiring, we would not be bothered about your age as long as you could show us that you were a mature and responsible person.

Advertisement Placeholder
Age is not a big deal. Its the knowledge and maturity that matters. But we have to consider the fact that, with age comes maturity. So if you're recruiting staffs with lesser age, be sure about the maturity and make sure s/he has enough experience for being a staff!

When hiring a staff member, do you look at their ages before hiring? Do you have a limit on what age people you will hire?

Here, as we are not looking for staff for one thing, we do not have an age limit per se but I doubt that if we were hiring, we would not be bothered about your age as long as you could show us that you were a mature and responsible person.
I don't really look on the age factor for qualifications for staff. You could have a 14 year old that posts in very decent manner, who is very contributing to the site, who in short totally rocks. you also could have the later teens (16-19) that act like complete twits, cause problems, get offended by small things, who think they are better than you at your job, etc etc.

If you are going to impress me, show me with your posting habits, personality and style.

I don't really look on the age factor for qualifications for staff. You could have a 14 year old that posts in very decent manner, who is very contributing to the site, who in short totally rocks. you also could have the later teens (16-19) that act like complete twits, cause problems, get offended by small things, who think they are better than you at your job, etc etc.

If you are going to impress me, show me with your posting habits, personality and style.
This.
If he has what it takes to be a mod, then why look at his age?
If he wanted to, he could fake his age anyways..

You have to be 18 or older to enter this site...

Naw just playing, I don't really care, I don't discriminate. Just as long as they are more mature for their age than the average kid it's cool. I prefer my staff older though.

Just as long as you're old enough not to make me seem like "such " a paedophile.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds