Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Soccer/Football Forum For Review

Roach

Renowned member
Credits
I would love to see what you have to say about my newly developed forum that focuses on soccer and football discussion.

It is a serious project that I have already spent a lot of time and money on so I hope that it pays off.

The URL is;
http://thefinalresult.com

Advertisement Placeholder
I see this is an Alex job ;) I'll be honest and say I don't think it's his best work... But it's a pretty nice forum. Here are the improvements I'd make to perfect it (in my opinion):

• I would change the logo. I like the footballer silhouette but the logo is a little plain.
  • I personally would change the colour of the board. You should make it more of a pitch green rather than a bright green- if you get my drift.
  • Alex has his own sports forum: sportsbb.net and from that I can say I would really like the site to be full width, with a sidebar like on that forum.
  • Get a staff member. You're going to get people telling you that you have no need of staff at this time but a staff member can: 1. Provide Activity 2. Moderate Posts in a different timezone 3. Provide helpful suggestions (especially if they're experienced.
Anyway I look forward to seeing what you do with this forum! :)

Thank you Sam for the ideas. I like the theme and most others do too so I think I will keep it as it is for now. Maybe a logo change depending on what I can get designed.

I am hiring a moderator now after some research because I wanted to find someone who is dedicated.

Still looking for reviews on what we can do to improve. I hope to be getting a new theme and features VERY soon.

Any reviews? We are coming up to 3k posts. A lot of ideas planned for this month.

Everything looks really promising and all I can suggest is to make the banner a little more football orientated, other than that; the site looks good, I might even sign up for the transfer news! :ilike:

Everything looks really promising and all I can suggest is to make the banner a little more football orientated, other than that; the site looks good, I might even sign up for the transfer news! :ilike:
Would really enjoy you to join. Custom theme soon so the logo will be more football oriented.

It appears 'nothing is here' unfortunately but I am guessing you took the site down yourself? I am a huge fan of Football, I was looking forward to giving my opinions and views on it. :p

I half merged with sports-two.com which gave users more of a chance to have active football talk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds