Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snowing in South Africa

Advertisement Placeholder
But of course climate change isn’t real. (Sarcasm, obviously.)

But of course climate change isn’t real. (Sarcasm, obviously.)
Yep.. never mind the 100°+ temps in around 1/2 of the US lately.... it is all a figment of our imagination... and guess what.. .I'm a conservative.. but I am able to look at science and see what it reflects instead of looking at my re-election campaign to see how much the fossil fuel industry has given me.
If one will actually sit down and look at the science... there is no doubt our world is getting warmer... now, whether that is due to our actions, cyclical issues or what.. don't care... we need to simply be looking at how we can address it. If it's man made... work on fixing that.. if it is cyclical.. work on offsetting Mother Nature. But sticking our nose in the sand won't work.
And until ALL countries can get onboard... we will have issues.. there are plenty of "third level" countries contributing to the issue... massive clearing burns in certain countries ring a bell.. but naw... never mind.. they aren't those "big old nasty major countries".
Back in 2021 the Amazonian rain forest was emitting more CO2 than it consumed... due to burning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds