Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skins / Themes

Advertisement Placeholder
The only condition for me to post on a forum is there must be interesting topics. I do not care about the aesthetic appeal of the forum. I am after content. However, the forum must also be loading fast for me to stay for a longer duration. I do not liek slopw loading sites.

Does a forum need to have a good skin / theme for you to want to post there?

Does a forum need to have a big selection of themes?

Do you prefer light or dark based themes? Should all forums have both as an option?
I definitely need the appearance to be appealing to keep me around and posting. If I'm going to have to stare at the same page for hours - I would sure hope my eyes could handle it. I enjoy light skins typically, but dark skins are also good. I would like both for me to be able to switch to. I don't think forums have to have a big selection of themes, but they need at least one light, one dark, maybe one mixed, and a seasonal one. 3-4 seems to be a good amount at a time.

Personally, I don't really think that it is necessary for you to be making a provision for so many themes and skins for your community. You should just have at least maybe one or two that are very good and I'm sure that it is going to serve the need for which you have them. You don't need to be getting into so many expenses that are not necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds