Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites to earn money online

VivekBaddi2

Credits
There are many websites that claim to pay you for doing tasks or completing surveys, but it's important to be careful and do your research before joining any of them. Some websites that have received positive reviews and seem to be legitimate include Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Vindale Research.

Swagbucks is a rewards program that pays you for completing tasks such as taking surveys, shopping online, and watching videos. It's free to join and you can earn points, called "Swagbucks," which can be redeemed for gift cards or cash through PayPal.

InboxDollars is another rewards program that pays you for completing tasks such as taking surveys, reading emails, and playing games. It's also free to join and you can earn cash, which can be redeemed through PayPal or check.

Vindale Research is a paid survey website that pays you for completing surveys about products and services. It's free to join and you can earn cash, which can be redeemed through PayPal or check.

It's important to note that while these websites may be legitimate and free to join, they may not offer a lot of money for the tasks that you complete. Earning money online usually requires a significant time investment, and it may not be a practical way to make a living or supplement your income. Additionally, be wary of websites that ask for upfront payments or personal information, as these could potentially be scams.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most popular and common sites, I know that they can earn money online from are post to pay forums because you do not have to pay any money but just need time and dedication.

The most popular and common sites, I know that they can earn money online from are post to pay forums because you do not have to pay any money but just need time and dedication.
Seriously true paid to post forum is one of those ways which we can use now to earn some . money online , you can also learn a skill it's one of the best way which you can earn some amount of money when you sell the said skills

Well I do not know much about site that one can earn money from but I know that one can earn from either, freelancing, fiverr, Amazon KDP, post to pay forums and others.

There are better site which you can earned good money from even though making money from site depends on your hardwork. bizdustry is a better platform to offer you what you want.

There are better site which you can earned good money from even though making money from site depends on your hardwork. bizdustry is a better platform to offer you what you want.

Bizdustry is certainly the best forum and I have been earning on this great site for a long time. Bizdustry is the greatest platform and i love this forum a lot.

I have read so many good reviews about those sites mentioned here. But I have never worked in them because they only pay through PayPal and some of them are not available for my country.

I have read so many good reviews about those sites mentioned here. But I have never worked in them because they only pay through PayPal and some of them are not available for my country.
You are right, this is a big problem with these websites, they only pay through PayPal, if they add many payment options then their users will increase.

Sites I know that I can boldly recommend is paid to post websites which are BMF, forumcoin, bizdustry, Trendri and Referral index forum because I have earned from them and cash out. However all these websites are enough to make newbies Happy.

Sites I know that I can boldly recommend is paid to post websites which are BMF, forumcoin, bizdustry, Trendri and Referral index forum because I have earned from them and cash out. However all these websites are enough to make newbies Happy.
I like paid to post websites because you can learn alot of new stuff and find many resources beside that you can earn too, I always recommend paid to post websites to my friends and family.

There are many ways to earn money online, and different methods may be more or less suitable for you depending on your skills, interests, and resources. Some options include:

Online surveys: You can earn money by completing online surveys for companies and organizations.

Freelancing: If you have a skill, such as writing, design, or programming, you can offer your services on a freelance basis to clients around the world.

Selling products online: You can sell physical or digital products on websites like Etsy, Amazon, or eBay.

Blogging: You can start a blog and monetize it through advertising, sponsored content, or affiliate marketing.

Teaching or tutoring: You can offer your expertise and knowledge to students online through platforms like Udemy or Teachable.

Virtual assistant: You can offer your administrative and organizational skills to clients online as a virtual assistant.

YouTube: You can create and monetize your own YouTube channel by uploading videos and earning revenue from ads.

Remember to be cautious when seeking out ways to earn money online, as there are many scams and schemes that promise easy money but often do not deliver. Do your research and only use reputable websites and services.

Definitely there are also as many sites that one can engage in that do not require their participants to make withdrawal through PayPal,some make use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment.

Forumcoin has really tried a whole lot, because personally I did not give them much of a chance to be around till this period of time but that have exceeded my expectations of their forum

Good write up, but I will advice those who are not from top countries not bother themselves about survey jobs. Of the truth, survey are one of the way of making money online, but to earn money and withdraw it from most of the survey companies, is not possible.

Nice write-up, but we have thousands of ways and platforms that you can use to earn money online, if you know what you are doing you can make more money.

There are alot of site to earned money from online and it all depends on your choice and your ability to make good use of your time. there are also survey site, forums, investment platforms etc.

There are alot of site to earned money from online and it all depends on your choice and your ability to make good use of your time. there are also survey site, forums, investment platforms etc.
That's true, just like I used to say we have countless of ways that you can use to earn money, if you want to be successful I'll advise you to have a skill set, it will help you a lot.

There are so many websites that you could make money from starting from this very forum, you could also check out the trendi forum. You can choose to work on micro job websites like picoworkers and the likes of it

Actually there are alot of websites to which someone can make good money from but you are expected to be educated about it if not you will end up having nothing at the end.

Swagbucks is one I have heard of before myself and one that I have also tried but when I first tried it, I was a little confused by it all and stepped away. I am seeing more and more people praising Swagbucks though for being a great site to be able to earn things like gift cards and money into your PayPal. It's definitely a place I would like to give another try.

InboxDollars is one I have not heard of though but I am curious about this one and will probably check this one out as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds