Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should You Open A PayPal Business Account?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
PayPal is one of the most popular payment systems in the world. The fact of the matter remains that it is used by many people. PayPal also offers business account type as well. if you run a business, then the PayPal business account might be ideal for you. For example, you may be able to accept payments from many clients. This also includes accepting payments through bank cards as well. So, is it a viable option for businessmen?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're doing freelance work, or running a business, then yes you should change your PayPal into a business account. A personal account is fine when you use it to make purchases and donate money through friends and family, but if you're running a service or business, then you should change your PayPal to business.

Also, if PayPal catches on to you using Personal PayPal for your business needs, you could get banned from PayPal and in turn be stuck behind a 180 day window to withdraw your money. So, please if you use PayPal for any business related things, follow their rules, because one terms of service violation could result in your account being closed.

If you're doing freelance work, or running a business, then yes you should change your PayPal into a business account. A personal account is fine when you use it to make purchases and donate money through friends and family, but if you're running a service or business, then you should change your PayPal to business.

Also, if PayPal catches on to you using Personal PayPal for your business needs, you could get banned from PayPal and in turn be stuck behind a 180 day window to withdraw your money. So, please if you use PayPal for any business related things, follow their rules, because one terms of service violation could result in your account being closed.

I think that a PayPal business account holder enjoys many benefits. However, we must also remember that when you tend to open a PayPal business account, you must submit additional documents in order to get your account verified, as far as I can guess. Such accounts are usually used by big business and even small businesses as well.

If you have a small business, you do not have to use a PayPal Business account, you can do most of the transactions through a personal account. However, if you deal with many transactions and bigger amount, having a business account will certainly help. But then business accounts also have higher feesd attached, therefore, for small business, it is not appropriate.

If you have a small business, you do not have to use a PayPal Business account, you can do most of the transactions through a personal account. However, if you deal with many transactions and bigger amount, having a business account will certainly help. But then business accounts also have higher feesd attached, therefore, for small business, it is not appropriate.

If you are an exporter or if you conduct business at an international level, then you may need to have a PayPal business account because it might become necessary at that stage. You may need to collect payments from many vendors and merchants. They may only use PayPal for that.

I think that a PayPal business account holder enjoys many benefits. However, we must also remember that when you tend to open a PayPal business account, you must submit additional documents in order to get your account verified, as far as I can guess. Such accounts are usually used by big business and even small businesses as well.
All the info I had to give I believe was a scanned copy of my photo ID/driver's license, my SSN and I think my address and that's really about it. Now if I were to start an actual business, I'm sure I'd have to file more info, but I'm self employed and work as my own boss, so I think it works a bit differently in that regard.
Even if it's a small business, I'd advise making it a business account just to be safe. PayPal are ones who will ban you without a single thought, and will make you run through hoops to clear the situation up.

Even if it's a small business, I'd advise making it a business account just to be safe. PayPal are ones who will ban you without a single thought, and will make you run through hoops to clear the situation up
Just because you have a business account does not mean you are on the safer side. I have experienced a lot of issues with my business account. They not only frequently lock funds but even freeze accounts when they see large incoming payments or payments from a new address.

Just because you have a business account does not mean you are on the safer side. I have experienced a lot of issues with my business account. They not only frequently lock funds but even freeze accounts when they see large incoming payments or payments from a new address.

Do you have a PayPal business account? I think that if you have a PayPal business account, then you may be facing many more challenges. I think that business accounts might be strictly handled as compared to individual accounts. Such accounts might be used for money laundering and this is why they are dealt in a strict manner.

Do you have a PayPal business account? I think that if you have a PayPal business account, then you may be facing many more challenges. I think that business accounts might be strictly handled as compared to individual accounts. Such accounts might be used for money laundering and this is why they are dealt in a strict manner.
I have used personal account as well as business account. It does not matter what kind of accounts you use, paypal has the same policies regarding receiving funds and sending funds. I have had issues with receiv ing and sending funds on both business and personal accounts. If you are sending and receiving funds to and from accounts that paypal deem suspicious, your account will be in trouble.

Business PayPal account has been helpful to a lot of businesses that I know. At the moment, I don't have a business PayPal account as I had an issue with PayPal and that means any fund that I want to get goes through an exchanger.

Business PayPal account has been helpful to a lot of businesses that I know. At the moment, I don't have a business PayPal account as I had an issue with PayPal and that means any fund that I want to get goes through an exchanger.

PayPal have frustrated a lot of people with how they have been running their business because I know some who didn't break any kind of PayPal's policy when it comes to using their payment processor but they all end up having their account limited and even permanently banned from making use of their services and I believe that this is likely the situation you faced.

PayPal have frustrated a lot of people with how they have been running their business because I know some who didn't break any kind of PayPal's policy when it comes to using their payment processor but they all end up having their account limited and even permanently banned from making use of their services and I believe that this is likely the situation you faced.

PayPal can be frustrating because they are well-known for blocking accounts. However, still many people prefer them because they are still considered trustworthy. They are also known for their customer support and I do not think that people will ever change their minds about it.

Gone are the days when I was so desperate on a way to open a Paypal account, u think it's really not worth the hype. Accepting payments through cryptocurrency is way better and I think I am more concerned about how to open an account with Alipay.

Depend on the kind of business you're running and if you can open it from your own country for example from my own country which is Nigeria last time I checked we cannot open a PayPal account or rather we can open a PayPal account but we cannot link our account from here to the PayPal platform, it's crazy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds