Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should You Offer Affiliate Commissions To Your Customers?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Affiliate commissions are fees that are paid to the person who manages to sell a product or provide any kind of service. When it comes to affiliate marketing, your customers could also bring new customers to you. In this case, you may offer your customers certain kinds of incentives as well in many forms. So, would you also offer commissions to your customers as well in case if they bring new customers?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you do not have an affiliate program, how can you suppose that someone will be interested in promoting your products? You pay affiliate commission on successful sales, if someone sends you a buyer and the buyer ends up buying products, you will be paying the commission to the person who sent the buyer. In ord to pay affiliate commission, you need an affiliate program.

I think that you can offer affiliate commissions to your customers. If your customers bring more and more customers, then you can also offer them high amount of cash as well. you can also offer discounts and other incentives when they themselves purchase your products. You need to make a deal with them.

I didn't set it up as an affiliate marketing, but I have this strategy where I always reward most of my customers that links a new customer to buy from my poultry farm. It is not something that is forced as they don't even expect such gesture. I will consider making it a clear objective in the long-run when my business grows to be bigger.

For you to offer affiliate commissions to your customers, they will need to be registered in your affiliate marketing program. It's doesn't work like a referrals thing or bringing them to buy from your shop. There's a known process for anyone to enjoy your affiliate commission.

I didn't set it up as an affiliate marketing, but I have this strategy where I always reward most of my customers that links a new customer to buy from my poultry farm. It is not something that is forced as they don't even expect such gesture. I will consider making it a clear objective in the long-run when my business grows to be bigger.

I know a lot of business that does the same thing. They call it business referral bonuses. Whenever you refer a new customer who buys a specific worth of products, they will be rewarded. It's a good way of boosting sales.

Offering customers affiliate commission is definitely something I would be interested in doing but I would do it based on the sales the person gets with their affiliate link so that I was sure I would have the funds to be able to pay them when the time came.

Having affiliates would definitely help to boost sales, especially if they have used your product or service and liked it as well as they will not only be sharing their affiliate link but will also be praising the service or product as well.

Offering customers affiliate commission is definitely something I would be interested in doing but I would do it based on the sales the person gets with their affiliate link so that I was sure I would have the funds to be able to pay them when the time came.

Having affiliates would definitely help to boost sales, especially if they have used your product or service and liked it as well as they will not only be sharing their affiliate link but will also be praising the service or product as well.

Exactly! There must be a successful sale that's not returned before you should pay any commission to any of your customer's affiliate. You can't be paying commission without making money to cover your cost of running the business. Big companies resort to making use of every possible means to boost sales and affiliate marketing is one of them.

I assume all the new customers linked to your business by your old customers will have to buy before the old customers are going to get any of the reward you're willing to pay because if that's not the case, your strategy have a loophole which customers will exploit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds