Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you install an AI chatbot on your site?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever consider adding an AI chatbot to your website? Maybe it can work like Bing where you can search and chat at the same time. I think having an AI chatbot would be cool, but I don't think I'd use it for any of my sites or forums. Would you?

Advertisement Placeholder
O have not consider using AI chat bot on my site, however, in the past when I was running online store I was using a chat bit to provide customer service. I had integrated messenger and telegram on my site. I am thinking to use AI chat bot for my forum and see if I can improve engagements on my site.

O have not consider using AI chat bot on my site, however, in the past when I was running online store I was using a chat bit to provide customer service. I had integrated messenger and telegram on my site. I am thinking to use AI chat bot for my forum and see if I can improve engagements on my site.
Thinking about chatbots…

What are your thoughts? Do they save time, convert, etc? Can you recommend any good 1’s that work well with web flow (of course) Thanks

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds