Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you buy Coinbase's Stock?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Coinbase is a cryptocurrency company. They are a very popular company and many people have an account with them. Coinbase also offers cryptocurrency trading option as well. Having said that, Coinbase's stock could be purchased and bought. So, is it worth buying?

Advertisement Placeholder
Coinbase is a foreign company for me and according to the local laws, citizens cannot invest in foreign companies. Therefore, I cannot invest in foreign companies. Since crypto market has fallen down, Coinbase share prices have also gone down, but when the market returns prices will go up, so, if you can you should start invesitng in coinbase.

Well, I personally wouldn't invest in Coinbase shares because it's like directly investing in an exchange token, I don't want to position myself in exchanges since we know that at any time they can go bankrupt and lose all your investment since the crypto ecosystem is too speculative and anything can happen, I think it's better to invest directly in cryptocurrencies rather than exchanges.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds