Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should they make more live action anime programs?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think more anime's should become live action adaptations? Like the Death Note Movie, even though that movie was panned by fans and critics, it's just one example of an anime making its move to a lie action movie. Anyway, do you think we'll see more live action renditions of classic anime's? Or do you hope they not make live action movies?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, honestly, the live action that I have seen I have not liked much like the dragon ball movie or the tekken movie, but hey, the latter is not an anime but a video game, I think it would not be a bad idea as long as they take care of the quality of the movie and not damage the reputation of the anime in question

Well, honestly, the live action that I have seen I have not liked much like the dragon ball movie or the tekken movie, but hey, the latter is not an anime but a video game, I think it would not be a bad idea as long as they take care of the quality of the movie and not damage the reputation of the anime in question
I tried to watch the Dragonball Z movie, but I couldn't do it. The live action one I mean. It was so bad. I think some anime can't work in a live action setting, and DBZ to me is exactly that. I forgot they made a Tekken movie.

All of the one's I've watched so far have been good. My taste might be different to what most people prefer to watch or see as being good in live action anime.

Rurouni Kenshin is the best I've watched. All 3 chapters of it were so good. Remembering it now, I'm going back to watch it again.

All of the one's I've watched so far have been good. My taste might be different to what most people prefer to watch or see as being good in live action anime.

Rurouni Kenshin is the best I've watched. All 3 chapters of it were so good. Remembering it now, I'm going back to watch it again.

I'm a very big fan of Rurouni Kenshin live action anime. As I'm writing this, I still have entire live anime on my smartphone. I have watched it over and over again but still can't get enough of it and that's the reason why I'm yet to delete it from my smartphone.

View attachment 5357

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds