Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Liam Neeson stop making action/thrillers?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
For those who don't know, Liam Neeson is an actor, mostly known for Schindler's List, and the Taken movies, but mostly the first one as the two to follow it weren't needed or wanted imo.

Anyway, ever since he did Taken, he sort of stayed playing the tough old dude character who is always doing some kind of thriller/suspense/action movies. He's well into his 70s at this point and I honestly think he should clam it down on these genres. Maybe go back to the genres that made him instead, like doing dramas or hell, even doing a comedy movie for once. I'm sure he's done comedy, but it's probably been a long while.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're thinking Liam Neeson should stop making movies, you should also ask for Harrison Ford to stop making Indiana Jones. Harrison Ford is older than Liam Neeson but they are very good in what they are doing. Liam Neeson new movie Retribution was released last August on the 25th. You haven't seen the movie?

I have to admit Liam Neeson looks washed out, and that's not because of his age. After Taken, I've not seen a movie where a played lead and was awesome like he used to. Right now he won't even make my top 10 artists for action or thriller stuffs. I think he should take a back step now.

I think Liam Neeson is perfectly fine in the action thriller. I really like his Taken series. he was good on Schindler's List but there was nothing much for the actor to do in that role. He is just a good boy in the movie, his performance does not leave a mark.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds