Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should healthcare be free for all?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Healthcare is something I take seriously. I think we are citizens, should have free healthcare from the government. I heard that the reason we don't get help with that, is because our healthcare doesn't get much help from the taxes we pay. In some countries, universal healthcare is a thing and the reason why is because their taxes are double or more of what US residents pay. With that being said, do you think universal healthcare should be a part of the US too? How could we make it a reality?

Advertisement Placeholder
healthcare should be free for all. The healthcare industry has become so costly for the common man that he finds it difficult to afford it when faced with serious illnesses like cancer.

Unfortunately, I don't believe it is possible for healthcare to be made free for everyone all over the world. It is a cost that the government cannot be able to pay but I believe that they can be able to pay some part of it. This is why I would recommend that health care should be made free for the young or minor and the elderly.

Yes, health care should be free of charge. The government are meant to make it free for everyone. The State have the money to budget and pay for their citizens health care. People are suffering more than enough, a free health care will do them good.

In our country certain groups of people, for instance, senior citizens, minority groups, and single women can get limited free healthcare and huge discounts on major health care services (survey, for instance), however, healthcare is not free. I truly believe healthcare should be free. This is an investment that a state should make. What is the point of collecting taxes when the government cannot provide free services?

What is the point of collecting taxes when the government cannot provide free services?

Seriously, it's a very big question that should be thrown at the government because the money they are collecting in taxes is capable of paying for health care for the citizens as long as they are paying taxes but unfortunately this is not something that is ever on the agenda apart embezzling public funds.

There are a couple of reasons why the government is not providing free health care and the most important one is government benefits when the private health care industry booms, when the government makes a lot of money, those who are in power will be able to enjoy higher perks. However, when healthcare is free the government will benefit more in the long run. That's because when citizens are healthy, they work harder and produce more wealth.

I would say that most of the government that we have now are always in it for the short time when it comes to whatever they are going to benefit from and that is the reason why they are not going to be interested in giving health care for free so that the people are going to be healthy and work harder in order to produce more wealth which the government will also enjoy on the long run. They prefer to take the money when it is easier for them to take it and not having to wait for a long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds